<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Refreshed 

My thoughts are swirling around like the snow outside. I love how the first snowfall completely coats everything, it covers all the blemishes.

I am in New Brunswick and it's a winter wonderland, freshly fallen snow. I have been applying for numerous jobs, and we'll see what kind of response I'll get.

The shimmering, glistening snow, purifying everything it touches, melting as it meets my skin, slipping over my cheek and down my neck. My wool sweater and mittens trying to absorb it all, my pant legs swishing from the dampness, my boots shining like they are brand new.

How poetic I woke up this morning after being sick for the last 3 days I stretched my arms up and yawn and open my eyes and I see it tumbling out of the sky, the snow is majestic.

I felt young, fresh, renewed and I realized I want this to work out well, I want to be happy, I am excited about the change. I have returned to where I grew up, this is where I experienced my "teenage angst" where I met my first boyfriend, where I decided what I wanted to "be" when I "grew up". My oldest friends live here, so does most of my extended family. The university I always wanted to attend is here, coincidently the first place I was ever drunk. This is the place I left running my feet barely touching the ground, and the place I cam clambering back to the first chance I got. I ran away from here more times than I can count, and now I am back, to "grow up" get my degree, begin my life.

Fresh snow and a Fresh start.

"She tilts her heads slightly as his fingers brush her jawline, enjoying the smoothness of her skin, watching her eyes partially close and her nostrils flare, inhaling his cologne. He leans forward to place his lips where his fingers rested on her throat knowing how it would make her melt into him and forget.

She pulled away from him, turning so he wouldn't see the tears stinging her eyes, threatening to spill down her cheeks. Comfort, she needed comfort and she sought it in him, and she resented him for it."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?