<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Encyclopedia 

I started two new jobs one with a company called Minacs, doing Customer Service Support, and the other with Advanced Tech selling "home safety systems" (Security systems).

I found a really awesome 3 bedroom apartment, with my brother and his friend, Terrence, it has hardwood floors, a brand new washer, dryer, fridge, and the stove is less than 2 years old. It's only 600$ a month, plus utilities, which are 120$, we checked phone and high speed, with long distance package it will be about 90$ a month, so altogether 270$ a month for our place.

I am exhausted, we are staying an hour away from work, and training is from 8 am-4 pm daily, so we get up at 6 am. Hence the lack of updates.

I walked out of training yesterday and who do I see but SuperSteve, small world......

My father is doing better....



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?