<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Beyond the Brink 

How could they re-elect that dumb fuck?
I loved Dawn of the Dead, new un rated version is great.
My mom is visiting from Alberta for a bit.
I actaully quit smoking, it's been a month.
My boobs are still awesome.
I am moving soon, I am going to miss a lot of people.
Cheyenne sent me a link for her dream job.....
I wrote back to not dream but do!
My car has a flat tire, FUCK!
I am a stubborn bitch.
My cheese slipped off my cracker last week.
I love Six Feet Under, we have TV for a week, I'm ecstatic.
I went to see Metallica, I got a T-shirt for 7$ (american).
Canadian Dollar is up...
I am a blond, this week.....
Besides homemaker stuff... what can females do better than men?
Be Creative, and provide facts.
Luker's Birthday Saturday! I will be a circle and make an appearance.
I am too tired to check spelling.
Does mocking something serious make it easier to bear?


Sometimes I feel liek some of my friends are like pinatas, they are layer upon layer of papier mache, and you have to peel that away. Some are filled with Candy, and it'sa pleasure to discover them, and others are filled with dreadful things, and some are filled with a mix. Which makes them intereting I suppose. The worst are the ones that I make the effort to peal away all the layers, onlyt o discover they are empty. Purged of everything, jsut a shell, a facade, sometimes I wondedr if I am doomed to follow the same path. Will I end up an empty shell deviod of any consideration for anyone else.

I cried the ther day, first time in a long time, I only cried for a minute, I was mocked for doing so, I cried like a girl, a lost little girl. I was gongto moan and groan about why I was crying, btu ti's pointless to discuss the ddestrutive paths my frriends liveshave taken them on. I know now that I cannot be part of that anymore, I am teetering on the edge, and it's time for me to run madly in the opposite direction, sans regret. Typical Jamie, selfish and self centred, rambling about stupid whiny crap.... I am exhausted, time for bed......


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?