<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

I'm back 

I haven't written here lately mainly because I hated my job I was ashamed, depressed and didn't want to write most of the drivel that went through my head on a daily basis.

Piercings are two weeks old and looking absolutely marvelous, I am completely infatuated with them. Thanks to everyone who came out for my Birthday it ROCKED!

Shallen got married last weekend "CONGRATULATIONS" and I missed the wedding, I went to my grandmothers for Thanksgiving instead, had a terrific time, but wish I could have been in attendance for the wedding.

I am glad I got away for the weekend, it gave me a chance to try and quit smoking again, I haven't bitten my nails in almost 3 weeks, I also had some interesting conversations about my future.

While coming home I realized just how much I dreaded returning to my job, and I quit and haven't felt that good about any of my choices in a long time.

Though the biggest revelation I made this weekend had to do with my friends, I can't be responsible for their choices, their futures, I can't drag them off this island.

I grew up while I was away, I am an adult now, an unemployed one, but an adult, sniff, damn me and my 23rd birthday.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?