<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Growing up or growing OLD? 

I went to New Brunswick for Thanksgiving, did a lot of thinking I am going to University next fall, getting my B Ed then my masters and finally my Doctorate. I should be a Doctor (not an MD mind you) by the time I am 32, will be in huge amounts of debt, but I will be able to be an eccentric university professor.

Now this is where I need your assistance, anyone know of any good programs, also can I skip the Bed and just get a degree plus mastersthen doctorate to teach university?

Thinking abut starting my book, something to occupy my time over the winter, may have found an amazing deal that would involve me living rent free somewhere and being paid 500$ on top, and I only have to be home in the evenings after 5:30 so therefore I could go to classes all day and go home and write and study every night., This would involve me working on my organizational skills.
I haven't been to school in about 5 years, this is rather intimidating, but I think I qualify for all kinds of new programs because I am a mature student.
People already assume I have gone to university... strangely enough, I never had the urge to rush off get a degree.... too many people with university degrees are managers at McDonalds.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?