<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 22, 2004

Gone to Metallica 

I am going to a Metallica concert in Boston, just as the F***ing Boston Red Sox enter the World Series!

Boston is going to be complete Chaos.... Great! I don't have anything against the Bo-Sox, but Gees Louise it does make me nervous..... Crazed Baseball fans....

I am going to Metallica in Boston, I am so psyched... No worries or responsiblilites for the next 5 days..... I am goign to be in teh company of someone who is even more Bossy and Stubborn than ME... should be interesting, but I survived the trip to Ozzfest, ACTUALLY I had the time of my life... Second best trip EVER, following closely behind the Cancun adventure.

I may tell you about this concert... The last was too magical to try and capture in mere words...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?