<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Divide and Conquer 

*Cue theme music*

"On the road again...."

Yes I'm nomadic, so I get a little restless, I enjoy being irresponsible, and "free-spirited".

Going to Metallica concert this weekend in Boston, then coming home to pack up whatever fits in my car or my brothers van and heading to New Brunswick. The first BIG step to becoming an adult, I am doing well with the quitting smoking, and I have successfully ceased biting my nails, three weeks and counting.

I think I may have to do a post of "Things I am leaving Cape Breton with..." It could be things I have learned or fond/unpleasant memorie, maybe someone has something they want to share... email me:

Capergrl@gmail.com
.
I also came up with this fantastic joke, I can't share it on here, cause someone will steal it before I get to fully enjoy sharing it... I want this joke to make me famous... hrmm Readers Digest or something...

Point being, I need jokes for my trip to Boston, I have two young men to annoy and pester for numerous hours. I slept most of the way last time, so I was extra annoying while conscious, and I am certain they are breathlessly awaiting an encore.

This is my humble plea for silly jokes... Here's an example I read in a children's paper the other day:

"What happened to the frog who parked illegally?"

"He got TOAD!"


*hysterical laughter rings out from the crowd*


*Jamie takes a bow.....*


I also have a miniscule quandry... I will no longer be a "Caper" girl when I move, so what do I do about this site? Should I finish the blog, perform the ceremony, let it die peacefully in it's sleep.... Go out with a Soap Operatic bang? Have it assassinated in some strange form of protest. Perhaps with Halloween coming we could have something morbid and delightfully macabre to knock the poor thing off....

The suspense is killing me.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?