<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Behind Blue Eyes 

I am going to not one, but TWO Metallica shows in Boston the 24th and 25th of October... Bow down and kiss my feet!

I am not moving till January now, in order to afford to go to Metallica and stay for :

JORDAN & MEG'S Wedding... HOORAY!
December 30th, and I cannot wait!

I got my nipples pierced on Saturday evening, and it was nowhere near as bad as I expected, HONESTLY! They don't' even hurt now, only if they catch. They look beautiful, my nipples were made to be pierced.
I started a new French contract at work, which could be very fun or completely disastrous, the anticipation is torturous.

I lost 30 pounds since July 14th, thrilling, but not as much as I had wanted to loose this summer, but I am still excited.

I may get to go to NB for Thanksgiving, it will be a VERY cheap trip, which may mean I'll miss Shallen's wedding. I went to the Bachelorette party, walk about some good laughs and great times. I seen Miss. Divine D. Fall down 3 separate times, and promised me she would come out the next night for my birthday, and that I should move to Victoria with her and her man.

I got back pay from GST to help me catch up on some bills, but I am still behind and could really use $600+ dollars someone still OWES ME for OVER a year.(*HINT HINT*)

I miss writing, would anyone wig out if I posted some of my old skool poetry and song lyrics?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?