<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

Dual Identities 

I started my new J-O-B at ICT this means:

I can work as much overtime as I want.
I get paid weekly, less taxes come off.
I will make 8$ an hour.
unless I work more than 40 hours a week.
Then I make 12$ an hour.
I plan on working 60+ hours a week.
Everything I make this month is for my move.
Everything I make next month is for Metallica concert.
I am only going out on Saturday nights.
I am off every Sunday.
I only work till 6:30 on Saturdays.
I will have new roommates.
My days will be longer.
My friend and I are starting a new work out routine.
I need new dress clothes, old ones are getting baggy. (YAY!)
New eye candy to enjoy (if I can find some)
New friends.
New headaches.
New routines.
I have to abandon my BAR STAR status for a while!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?