<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Don't mind me.... 

I feel as if I may burst, I am melting into a pool of careless wondering depression, trying to fill a void that those around me seem to be filling with loads of intoxicants. That isn't my cup of tea, I don't want my head to be cloudy, I want to feel everything with all it's intensity, I want to know life and all the magic it has to offer.

I wish to stop hiding from my potential, to grasp my future and embrace it with vigor. I want to know love, the kind of bliss that legends are based on, that surrounds and heals all that discover it.

I want to be honest, I want to move on to my new adventure, I want to seek my "destiny". I want to set the world on fire.

The count down has began!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?