<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Chicken & Rice 

Big changes coming soon.

My parents may not recognize me when I move out west. Carol brought over a scale today, I am scared to step on it. OK I did it, 25 pounds... Wow not bad since July.. I think.. I hope...

I am going to start going to church again... I am not going to drink anymore.

I am done being designated driver for my friends, the pay is hit, and the job sucks. It went from giving them a safe ride home to me having to babysat them, and it completely ruining my night..

My throat is sore from talking, I am totally blowing away my new hire class with sales, a bit of a challenge is nice. Commission will be nicer.

Resident Evil 2 Saturday night.... SUPER PSYCHED!

It's 3:30 and I am doing Yoga and Tae-Bo at 8:05 am.... Ouch!

Heading to New Brunswick for Thanksgiving, I had a blat last year, though this time, no obscene phone calls.... Then again....I do know a few people who would enjoy an obscene phone call or 6.

One of my friends backed out of move out west, she needs to save up more money, my other friend offered to stay back with her and wait. Problem is, she already swore over complete control of her life to me, in hopes I would drag her off this island with me. It's like reverse Survivor, we have to help each other escape, so she will be coming to the great West with me.

Problem is the destination is.... Well..... Unknown...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?