<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

Part 4 (final one) 

In Sydney, at the Capri at 4:00 am, keys locked in car, cell phone locked in car, cigarettes locked in car, my friend crying outside car, me sitting on ground, tears welling in my eyes. I had to work in the morning what the fuck was I going to do.

Doochey asks if I have my id... WTF difference does that make? He quickly explains the cops can "jimmy" open my car (with power locks?) as long as I have id on me that matches the ownership in the car.
We had passed two cops on the way back from getting pizza, I marched over explained my sob story, they told me because of civil suits they no longer did that. FOILED AGAIN!

Then I remembered why I purchased a brand spanking new car, one of the features was roadside assistance!!!!!!!!! Except the number was in the he car, after a rather long and boring means of finding it which included going to Jaspers and calling 5 different people and 15 different numbers I fond out where my VIN(Vehicle Identification Number) was located, and read it off to a nice chick who sent out a tow truck. He was there and we were gone in 20 minutes, it was almost five and i was exhausted.

I dropped everyone off and headed back to Marion Bridge, Kevin and Carol are curled up on the couch watching Cheech and Chong "Up in Smoke". Tanya was in bed, I got her up and sat down with them and explained what had happened with Kenzie, we no longer would be moving to Banff, and I might be moving to Alberta.

Oh and I forgot to mention, Boy and Girl broke up, then after we dropped off Doochey, they made up, how sweet (cough puke gag cough) another crazy night.

I crawled into bed and thought, this weekend could not possibly get any worse, I called Ryan to get some sympathy and hoping he would cheer me up, he wasn't home. I miss him.

I couldn't wait to walk into Herman's the next night, grab a cold Kokanee and sit down with the Metalheads and make arrangements to go to Metallica. I like hanging out with the Metalheads, no drama, just a lot of bitching back and forth, and I always laugh a BUNCH!

I wake up at 10, fighting my body to wake up, I call work, my boss Anne answers, she tells me she had been trying to get a hold of me, (that is why I had given her my cell number). She tells me they were off work the day before because of the strike ( i knew that thanks to my aunt)., and that business is really slow.

I don't work for Parks Canada, I work for the Fortress of Louisburg Association, within the Fortress, they handle the Bakery, Restaurants, Laundry and Costumes.

Then Anne informs me that I am laid off, she says that 23 people have been laid off, and that the only ones staying are the ones without enough hours to receive EI. I can tell she feels uncomfortable this must have been very difficult for her, she cared. I told Anne that I really enjoyed working there and for her,and then hung up rolled over to go back to sleep.

EXCEPT now I am terrified, how will I pay my bills what will i do now? I can't go to Banff, that's fucked over, I can't stay here I have to pay my car insurance, it's overdue by a month, my cell phone bill is 250$ this month. My brother doesn't have a job, I owe Jaclyn 40$, could I work at Stream again? I can't buy groceries, the house needs to be cleaned, I have to wash my car, is it raining today, good thing I fixed my windshield wipers, What a kinky dream...Did Carol go to work today? I have to pee, why haven't I gotten my period yet? Must change birth control pills.. Why haven't my parents called lately? Should I move in with my parents, Grande Prairie might be nice, they have been telling me of all the jobs up there. Mom says there are a lot of cute guys with good jobs, maybe that's where I need to be. I really have to pee. If I get out of bed I'll never get back to sleep. Though I would like to go back to that dream. I have only gotten 7 hours of sleep in the last two days, fuck i have to pee, I have no money, none, I can't go to Hermans no money for cover, fuck that sucks, Cory is moving next week I wanted to see him before he goes... Wait I might be leaving before him, why did everyone have to move away before me? I don't want to get out of bed. Where are my glasses?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?