<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

Part 2 

We arrived at Jaclyn's at 10, Tanya and I chilled out on the couch and Jaclyn offered us some beer, I proceeded to consume a lot of beer, approximately 5 in an hour and 15. Carol, Nikki and Mary came over to Jaclyn's after work at 11 and we all headed to the Slut Hut. I was exhausted, I had been up till 5:30 the night before, I was awaken at 9 am to drive my friends to work, and had barely ate all day. I was pretty trashed. I had to work at 11:30 the next morning if Parks wasn't striking so I quit drinking by 12. We went to Capri, I ran into Jaclyn and Aime, we chatted, danced, I was tired and bored.


We went back to Jaclyn's around 4ish, I crashed out in her daughters bed (she was at her grandmothers for the night. Tanya and I had to share a bed, but she wanted to stay awake for a bit and talk to Chris (Jaclyn's new roommate). I thought that was great more room in the single bed to myself for a bit. I crashed out, Tanya came to bed around 6, and I counted don the minutes till she left, the five hundred stuffed animals, Tanya and I did not fit overly well into a child's single bed.

I got a crappy sleep, I woke up a thousand times due to heat, being kicked by Tanya or roommates arguments in other rooms.

Ten o'clock hits, and I call work to make sure things are a go, (striking people sometimes interfere) no answer at work, I call my aunt she says they are picketing today, no work for me. That's really shitty cause I need the tips to pay my gas bill, but good because I get to sleep longer.

I then get woke up a thousand more times, because no one wanted me to miss work, Jaclyn (the wonderful beautiful amazing woman that she is) lent me some cash to pay my gas bill. I slept till 1:30 off and on, got up showered and went downtown to get my windshield wiper fixed cause I was certain it would rain.

I waited an hour for it to be finished, got to read about half my book, Alas, Babylon it's by Pat Frank about the day after a nuclear war. Then went to the Bay, paid my bill, went to Georgie's and hanging out on her sisters neighbours step. I felt like I was in some cheesy Cape Breton movie, hanging out in the "hood" of Glace Bay on a step with barefoot kids and dogs running by, and cars with no mufflers zipping around.

Then we decided to go out, I would be DD (being broke and all)... and things just proceeded to go even further downhill.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?