<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

Mental Notes: 

I have blue streaks again.
I went out on Friday night and got loaded!
Happy Birthday to "the girl in the pink shirt".
Not going to be designated driver again for a while.
George Bush is a moron, he irritates me.
I need to start sorting and packing.
Job interview this past week went well.
I am moving the computer so I can write more often.
Angora hats stink when they get wet.
Celine Dion's "I drove all night" was stuck in my head all last night. (shouldn't have stopped by Gay dance)
My brother and father work for Halliburton.... This is hilarious.
Where should I move to?
Mad Gab is an interesting game.
White shirts attract food.
I made chicken in a mushroom sauce, rice and cream corn for supper. Absolutely delicious!
Old ladies are wonderful.
Resident Evil 2- it's getting closer.
My cousin just got back from Afghanistan. I miss her.
I miss Kenzo, Meagan, Jordan, Eric, Aileen, Vanessa, Shannon, Laura, Jeff....etc/
.Payday is Tuesday.
Being unemployed sucks.
I can't watch people cry, it makes me cry.
Someone owes me 600$ and I feel guilty asking for it... Why is that?
I want to go to Mount Allison this weekend, should I?
Road Trip across Eastern Canada this fall, who's in?
I need volunteer work, suggestions?
I went swimming today, the water was beautiful.
I need a hug.
My friends seem to be like sand slipping through my fingers.
I am a spoiled rotten bitch.
The moon was full last night, I gazed upon it often.
I have made peace with the spiders that live around my house.
I haven't washed my hair since I dyed it, I love this colour too much for it to fade.
Why won't I reach for my full potential?
What am I hiding from?
My birthday is quickly approaching.
I have a bit of a tan, it's exciting.
I need to have a conversation, a real adult one.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?