<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

CHEYENNE 

I was at Hermans Saturday night, I seen Racheal and I turned around to look for you, I wanted to dance, you weren't there..... *sniff* Every time I see Audrey I want to make fun of her, cause you aren't around to do it. *sniff sniff* I haven't been able to write this here before because I sobbed all over the keyboard, I will be down for a visit September 18th. It's Keithsfest! Do try to go on without me!

(Happy now)

I got a J-O-B! I start on Wednesday at four, should be interesting, Tanya is starting as well, I am excited, also I am starting anew work out routine thingy mijiggy. Thanks to everyone who has been so encouraging lately.

Nikki, Tanya and I rented some movies and we are going to cook sketti!

Enjoy your evening.

Sam, email me hun we must catch up!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?